EU FASHIONMATCH 12.0 @MODEFABRIEK IN AMSTERDAM-RAI
Meet your future business partner in the international fashion business
Welcome to the EU FashionMatch Amsterdam 12.0. Following the footsteps of previously successful events, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is delighted to invite you to the 12th edition of the EU FashionMatch @ Modefabriek in Amsterdam on Sunday 22th and Monday 23th January 2023. This time the matchmaking meetings will be physical / on site at the EEN-Booth and not on-line!
AMSTERDAM 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FASHION CITIES RIGHT NOW
Amsterdam is one of the most leading fashion cities now for business and innovation. Over the years, Amsterdam has evolved into an influential fashion hub for business and innovation. The city is home to design houses, big-name as well as independent brands and schools educating the next generation of tastemakers. There’s also a thriving denim scene and a commitment to sustainability that’s helping 'Amsterdammers' – and the world – enjoy b smart clothes with a smaller environmental footprint. Are you an entrepreneur in the fashion industry? And do you want to be a part of the future? Then you should connect with fashion entrepreneurs in the Netherlands. That is the reason why Enterprise Europe Network helps creating new international connections with the EU Fashion Match .
FIND NEW BUSINESS WITH PROMISING BUSINESS CONTACTS
Within this great group of potential business contacts, our EU FashionMatch sessions will allow participants to get together with the most promising business partners in pre-scheduled meetings. Besides a look book, participants have the possibility to bring 3 items of their collection to our booth for demonstration purpose. Please bring your own hooks with you!
This free of charge matchmaking event brings together buyers, agents, companies/designers, suppliers, manufacturers, experts, investors and (recycling & sorting) service providers from a wide range of countries from around the world.
The first step towards the internationalisation of your enterprise is NETWORKING!
Follow this interesting opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts!
GET YOUR FREE ADMISSION TO THE MODEFABRIEK
Please note that all participants with meetings have a free admission to Modefabriek. Modefabriek will mail you a free ticket with a QR-code to enter the fair. You can go directly to the entrance, where your QR-code will be scanned.
This ticket gives access for 1 person. If your are not alone? Pleace fill in your profile account > "organizer questions" the name + e-mail address of the person who is accompanying you at the meetings. Also send an email to email@example.com with the persons name, email address. Modefabriek will send her/him a personal ticket. The QR-ticket you can use both days. If you have any problems with your ticket go to the Guest counter, Europaplein, Entrance L.
This b2b is organized by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency / Rijksdienst Voor Ondernemend Nederland (RVO) as member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and member of the Sector Group Textile, committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration.
The Enterprise Europe Network, co-financed by the European Commission, is committed to support companies and entrepreneurs to grow and to innovate internationally with dedicated service of business development.
EEN is active in more than 60 countries operating through 600 local partner organizations selected by the European Commission.
Who will benefit most from this event:
We particularly recommend the participation of:
- Fashion Designers/Stylists
- Emergents fashion labels and brands (garments/fashion accessories), start ups
- Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies and smes
- Retailers, distributors, sales agents, Fashion stores
- E-commerce Platforms
- PR Agency, Coaching, Marketing and Business consultants
- Buyers/Commercial Agents
- University/R&D Institution looking for new partnerships
- Recycling (Chemical and Mechanical) & Sorting Services
- Service providers
Expand your international fashion network.
- Meet potential business partners.
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations.
- Pre-arranged 30 minute meetings.
- Exhibitors of Modefabriek can also participate. We can relocate your meetings to your booth.
- Interested parties can create a – free - profile by registering to the matchmaking.
- Free entrance at Modefabriek for all participants of the EU FashionMatch 12.0.
- Combine your visit to the Modefabriek with the opportunity to meet potential business partners.
- Get more insights in the textile & fashion market.
- Good for brand awareness in the international fashion market.
After your profile is validated, you can go through the amount of profiles of other participating parties and book an appointment with interesting professionals you would like to meet.
The organized 1:1 meeting(s) will take place on-site at the EEN-Booth at Modefabriek in Amsterdam RAI. This is an easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. The 30 minute sessions provide enough time to build connections. When the time is up you can move on to your next session.
Conversations will be held in English. For more information please check: 'How it works'
How to Register:
- Use the Register Tab to insert your registration.
- Insert your contact details (don't forget to add the country number of your mobile phone), your profile's description and picture of you and logo related to your products.
- Choose the right keywords of your business ("Participant Types", "Organization Types" and "Areas of Activity").
- Please complete the "Marketplace section": This part will help you and other participants to find the right partner for meetings and you can upload pictures and video's of your product.
- Once registered you can select meetings from the participants list!
- Select clients you are interested in and click on request meeting.
- From your personal profile you will always have access to your personal 'Agenda' where you will find your meetings. Download the B2Match app to see your agenda.